1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in using your Salesforce credentials:
2. Click Cadences.
3. Ebsta displays a list all cadences that have been created by you and your team. You can filter this list by Owner and/or Status (active or locked). You can also use the search function to search for a specific cadence.
4. Click on the cadence that you wish to review.
5. Click the People tab.
|Active||Contact is currently running in the live cadence.|
|Finished||Contact has completed all stages in a cadence.|
|Paused||Contact is paused at current stage in live cadence. They continue from the same point in cadence if resumed.|
|Stopped||Contact has been stopped in cadence.|
|Opened||Contact has opened at least one of the emails in the cadence|
|Clicked||Contact has clicked at least one of the links in the cadence|
|Replied||Contact has replied to at least one of the emails in the cadence|
|Note: A contact can only be assigned one Engagement status. For example, if a recipient opens an email they will be allocated the status of 'Opened'. If the same recipient clicks a link within that email, their status is changed to 'Clicked'. Finally, if the recipient replies to an email, their status upgrades to 'Replied'. All the opens and clicks are still counted within the tracking Insights figures.|
To find out more about Email Tracking Insights, we suggest reading the following article:
7. You can stop or pause any 'Active' recipients in a cadence using the buttons in the Action column.
You can also resume or stop any 'Paused' recipients.
8. You can view a report for a specific recipient by clicking on their row in the list.
9. Ebsta displays a list of all cadences the recipient has been added to or is currently active in along with engagement status and open, click and reply rates if applicable.