1. Click the Email Campaign button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Click Manage Campaigns in the Campaigns pop-up window.
3. This opens up the Campaign Manager section of Ebsta's Control Panel in a new browser tab.
4. Ebsta displays a list of all Email Campaigns that have been created. Select the Campaign that you wish to remove the recipient from by choosing it from the list (or find it using the search function) and click Stop Active Contacts.
5. Click Confirm to stop the Campaign for all Active contacts.
6. The Campaign summary page will update to show 0 Active Contacts running on this Campaign.