1. Click the Email Cadence button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Click Manage Cadences in the Cadences pop-up window.
3. This opens up the Cadence Manager section of Ebsta's Control Panel in a new browser tab.
4. Ebsta displays a list of all Email Cadences that have been created. Select the Cadence that you wish to remove the recipient from by choosing it from the list (or find it using the search function) and click Stop Active Contacts.
5. Click Confirm to stop the Cadence for all Active contacts.
6. The Cadence summary page will update to show 0 Active Contacts running on this Cadence.