This article guides you through the process of setting up an automatic sync of emails from Outlook to Salesforce.
Administrators can set up Email Sync for all users by following instructions in this article:
Set up Email Sync
1. In Outlook, click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
(You will be asked to sign in with your Salesforce credentials)
2. Click Settings in the bottom left-hand corner and then select Email Sync.
The main set up will have been completed by your Admin, so you just need to connect your mailbox.
3. Click the Mailboxes tab.
4. Click Add Office365 Mailbox (OAuth)
5. Sign in to your Microsoft Account with your username and password.
6. The email sync will now commence. Your mailbox will now display on this page with a green tick to denote that email sync is active.
Note: Ebsta will not sync historical emails. The sync process begins at the point you activate the set up and matches to existing records in Salesforce at the time of synchronisation.