Note: To delete an Email Campaign created by another User you will need to have Administrator rights.
1. Click the Email Campaign button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Click Manage Campaigns in the Campaigns pop-up window.
3. This opens up the Campaign Manager section of Ebsta's Control Panel in a new browser tab.
4. Ebsta displays a list of all Campaigns in table. Select the Campaign you wish to delete from the list or by using the search function.
5. Click Delete
6. Confirm that you wish to delete the campaign by clicking Confirm.
Note: All active contacts in this Campaign will be stopped even if they are only part way through the campaign.