Note: To delete an Email Cadence created by another User you will need to have Administrator rights.
1. Click the Email Cadence button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail.
2. Click Manage Cadences in the Cadences pop-up window.
3. This opens up the Cadence Manager section of Ebsta's Control Panel in a new browser tab.
4. Ebsta displays a list of all Cadences in table. Select the Cadence you wish to delete from the list or by using the search function.
5. Click Delete
6. Confirm that you wish to delete the Cadence by clicking Confirm.
Note: All active contacts in this Cadence will be stopped even if they are only part way through the Cadence.