Requirements: Deleting a cadence created by another user requires Administrator rights.
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in with your Salesforce credentials:
2. Select Cadences from the top navigation bar.
3. Ebsta displays a list all cadences that have been created by you and your team. You can filter this list by Owner and/or Status (active or locked). You can also use the search function to search for a specific cadence.
4. Click on the cadence that you wish to delete.
5. Click Delete.
6. Ebsta will advise you if there are active recipients in this cadence. Click Confirm to verify that you wish to delete the cadence.
Note: All active contacts in this cadence will be stopped even if they are only part way through the cadence.