This articles guides you through the process of connecting your mailbox to Meeting Scheduler and configuring it to your requirements so that you can make your calendar available in real-time and effortlessly schedule meetings with customers.
Set up Meeting Scheduler
1. In Outlook, click the Ebsta button in the Home menu to open the Ebsta side panel.
If you are using Outlook online, click New Message and at the bottom of the compose pane, click the Ebsta button to open the Ebsta side panel.
2. Click the menu button in the Ebsta side panel and select Control Panel to open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
3. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
4. Click the Settings button in the bottom left-hand corner.
5. Select Meeting Scheduler from the side menu.
6. Click Connect with Office365.
7. Sign in to your Microsoft Account with your username and password.
You are now ready to configure Meeting Scheduler to suit your requirements.
8. The Account section of the setup firstly confirms the mailbox that you have connected to Meeting Scheduler and the link which will give access to your calendar online.
Subject Title: This will be used as the Title of the Event that gets put into your calendar and that of the person who books a meeting with you.
Timezone: Meeting Scheduler respects the current time zone settings of your calendars. To change your time zone settings in your calendars, follow the instructions in this article:
Location: You can add any online video meeting software links you are using here.
Description: This will be displayed in the description field of the Event that goes into your calendar and that of the person who books a meeting with you.
9. Use the dropdown menus to adjust the meeting settings to suit your requirements.
10. Use the check boxes and drop-down menus to set the days and times that you are available.
Note: If you set up your availability between 9am and 5pm on a Monday, and then insert a 2-hour meeting at 2pm in your Outlook calendar, Meeting Scheduler will automatically block this time out in your online calendar on this date to avoid scheduling conflicts.
11. You can customise the appearance of your online calendar and preview what it will look like.
12. Now you can define the fields that a user will need to complete in order to book a meeting with you.
Note: This information will be included in a booking confirmation email to you once the meeting is booked.
To add an additional fields, click the + button
Give the new field a label and select its type from the drop-down list. To make it a required field check the required box.
To delete a field, click the trash can next to the field you wish to remove from the booking form.
Note: Email address is a required field and can not be deleted.
13. Once you are are happy with your configuration, click the toggle button at the top of the set up page to put your calendar live. At anytime you can click this button to take your calendar offline.
With Meeting Scheduler set up and configured to your requirements, you are now ready to start using your online calendar.
To learn how to send out your online calendar link and manage bookings, refer to this article: