Users will now receive an automatic notification one-hour before a meeting takes place. This notification will show the host of the meeting to view:
• The overall engagement with the client, including the Ebsta Score
• Which of your colleagues has the best relationship with the client
• Customer Open Activities and Opportunities
• Attendee Insights such as their full name, job title and contact details
• Other essentials, including the meeting subject-line, date, time, and location of the meeting
This feature is automatically enabled, and no set-up is required. However, users can disable this feature by following the steps below:
- Go to ebsta console
- Login with Salesforce
3. Click on Email Account and Manage Email Insights Notification
4. Click the disable switch
Users are able to unsubscribe and re-subscribe from from Ebsta Pre-Meeting Insights. To do this:
1. Click the unsubscribe link in the notification.
2. You will be redirected to the Ebsta console where you can switch off the Meeting Insight for the calendar.
3. Any changes will be auto-saved. Once saved, a green tick animation is shown.
The change will come into effect immediately.
Go to Ebsta console and enable which calendar you would like to enable Pre-Meeting Insight for. When users re-subscribe, no historical meeting insight email will be sent.