Users will receive an automatic email notification one-hour before a meeting takes place. This notification will show the host of the meeting:
• Overall Engagement with the client, including the Ebsta Score.
• Which of your colleagues has the best relationship with the client
• Open Activities and Opportunities related to the Account.
• Other vital information, including the full contact details of the attendee, meeting subject, meeting date, time and location.
This functionality is automatically enabled, and no set-up is required. However, users can chose to disable this feature by following the steps below.
Disable Pre-Meeting Insights
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
(You will be asked to sign in with your Salesforce credentials)
2. Click on User Settings in the bottom left corner and then click Email Insights Notifications.
Alternatively, clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email notification.
3. Click the toggle button to disable Meeting Insights notifications.
4. The button will turn blue to denote that notifications have been disabled. The change will take effect immediately.
5. At anytime you can click this button to re-enable Meeting Insights.