Ebsta's Email Sync (sometimes referred to as Native Sync) will only add emails to Activity History if the status is set to Completed, otherwise they will be added to Open Activities.
Please follow the steps below to set the status for syncing emails to Completed.
1. Click on the the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
3. The Subscriptions Management tab will be open by default, click on the Email Sync tab on the left-hand side to open up the Email Sync set up page.
5. Click on the Mapping tab.
6. Add an additional field by clicking the + button.
This will display a list of default Salesforce fields.
7. Use the dropdown to select the Status field and select Completed from the dropdown.
8. Click Save.