Ebsta's Email Sync (often referred to as Inbox Native Sync) will only add emails to Activity History if the Status is set to Completed, otherwise they will be added to Open Activities.
Follow the steps below to ensure emails are synced as Completed Tasks.
Setting Status field to 'Completed' in Ebsta
1. In Gmail, click the Settings button in the top right-hand corner. This will open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
3. Select Email Sync from the side menu.
4. Click on the Mapping tab.
5. To add an additional email field to map to Salesforce, click the + button.
6. This will display a list of default Salesforce fields. Select the Status field from the dropdown menu and set the value as Completed.
7. Click Save.