To use Ebsta with G Suite, the application must be added as a Trusted App. This allows G Suite Admin to take control of individual mailbox connections or alternatively to manage all mailbox connections with a service account.
Whitelist Ebsta for GSuite
1. Login to GSuite Admin Console.
2. Click Security.
3. Click API Permissions
4. Scroll to the bottom and ensure that the Trust domain-owned apps box is checked, if not check and and click Save.
5. Click Trusted Apps.
6. Click Whitelist an App to open the Add App To Trusted List window.
7. Select Web Application from the list and add OAuth2 Client ID:
8. Click Add
9. Click Whitelist an App again
10. Select Web Application from the list and add OAuth2 Client ID:
11. Click Add.
Ebsta is now whitelisted as a trusted app.