For reporting purposes you can create a Custom Field in Salesforce in order to track the total number of emails synced by Ebsta to Salesforce.
Creating a Custom Field in Salesforce.
1. Click Setup.
2. Click Build > Customize > Activities > Activity Custom Fields.
3. Click New.
4. Select Checkbox as the Data Type.
5. Name the field something like 'Ebsta Sync Source', leave the default value as 'Unchecked' and click Next.
6. Select which profiles you wish to grant edit access to this field and click Next.
7. By default, the new field will be added to both your Event and Task layout. If you wish to change this use the check boxes. When you are happy click Save.
You now need to set the value of this field as being 'true' by default when Ebsta syncs to Salesforce.
Setting Custom Field to 'True' in Ebsta
8. In Gmail, click the Settings
button in the top right-hand corner. This will open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
9. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
10. Select Email Sync from the side menu.
11. Click on the Mapping tab.
12. Click the + button.
13. This will display a list of default Salesforce fields. Select the newly created 'Ebsta Sync Source' field from the list.
14. Check the tick box next to the field to set its value as 'True' and click Save.
15. You'll now be able to create a report in Salesforce and add it to your dashboard to determine total number of emails synced by Ebsta to Salesforce.