For reporting purposes you can create a Custom Field in Salesforce in order to track the total number of emails synced by Ebsta to Salesforce.
1. Click Setup.
2. In AppSetup, click Customise > Activities > Activity Custom Fields.
3. Click New
4. Select Checkbox as the Data Type.
5. Name the Field something like 'Ebsta Sync Source', leave the default value as 'Unchecked' and click Next.
6. Select which profiles you wish to grant edit access to this field and click Next.
7. By default, the new field will be added to both your Event and Task layout. If you wish to change this use the check boxes. When you are happy click Save.
You now need to set the value of this Field as being 'true' by default when Ebsta syncs to Salesforce. This is done in the Email Sync Set up area of the Control Panel.
8. Click on the the following link to access Ebsta's Control Panel:
9. Click Connect with Salesforce.
10. The Subscriptions Management tab will be open by default, click on the Email Sync tab on the left-hand side to open up the Email Sync set up page.
11. Click Mapping
12. Click on the down arrow next to Salesforce Defaults to open up the list of activity fields you have in Salesforce.
13. Select the newly created 'Ebsta Sync Source' field from the list.
14. Check the tick box next to the field to set its value as 'True' and click Save.
15. You'll now be able to create a report in Salesforce and add it to your dashboard to determine total number of emails synced by Ebsta to Salesforce.