Users with Administrator rights are able to connect and manage multiple mailboxes syncing with Salesforce. You will need to have an Office365 Service Account. If you need to set up an Office 365 Service Account, please refer to this article:
How to Connect your Office365 Service Account
1. Click on the the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
3.The Subscriptions Management tab will be open by default. Click on the Mailboxes icon on the left-hand side.
4. Click Connect Service Account
5. Click Office365.
6. Enter your Office365 Service Account details and click Connect.
Note: The Impersonation Email Address should be the email address of a valid mailbox. The mailbox will not be added or synchronised but will be used to validate the impersonation permissions the service account has.
Optional: Add additional line-separated email addresses that you wish to connect to Ebsta and click Confirm. Ebsta will automatically search for the email addresses and associate them to Salesforce Users if the email address match the Salesforce User's Username or Email Address.
7. Once successfully connected, the Service Account will be displayed.
Note: The Service Account will override the connection details of any existing Office 365 mailboxes.
How to connect new mailboxes
1. Once a Service Account is added, click Add Additional Mailboxes.
2. Type or copy and paste the line-separated email addresses of users you wish to connect into the text box. Alternatively you can upload a CSV file(one email address per row) and click Confirm.
3. These mailboxes will now have a status of Pending. Use the Filter to display these specific Mailboxes.
4. You can start syncing any of these Mailboxes with Ebsta by clicking on the drop-down arrow and selecting Start Syncing Mailbox.
How to start & stop syncing mailboxes
1. Locate the mailbox you wish to stop or start syncing.
2. Click the drop-down arrow next to your chosen mailbox.
3. If the mailbox is currently syncing, you will be able to stop the sync by clicking Stop Syncing Mailbox.
If the mailbox is currently not syncing, you will be able to start the sync by clicking Start Syncing Mailbox.