Available to: Pro & Ultimate
Requirements: Connection of a service account to Ebsta requires Administrator rights.
Following the steps in this guide will enable Administrators to connect a service account to Ebsta for central mailbox management and data processing.
If you haven't already set up a service account, follow steps one of these articles:
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in with your Salesforce credentials:
2. Click the Settings button in the bottom left-hand corner and select User Management.
3. Click Add Service Account
4. Click Office 365 OAuth.
5. Enter your service account details and click Connect.
|Note: The Impersonation Email Address should be the email address of a valid mailbox. The mailbox will not be added or synchronised but will be used to validate the impersonation permissions the service account has.|
6. Log in with your service account username and password.
7. Click Confirm.
8. Once successfully connected, the service account details will display on this page.
8. If you have existing mailboxes connected to Ebsta, the service account will takeover the management of those mailboxes that it has access to. To connect new mailboxes to the service account, please follow the steps in this article: