There are two ways to add a Word document to a record in Bullhorn using Ebsta.
Quick Add can be used when, whilst reading a document in Word, Ebsta has notified you that a matching record exists in Bullhorn.
1. Click the Add Document icon in the right-hand side of the blue notification bar.
2. Ebsta will confirm that the email has been added to the matching record in Bullhorn by briefly displaying a green tick in the bar.
3. The document can be viewed in the Files section of the record in Bullhorn.
Adding a Word document to a Bullhorn record.
1. View the Bullhorn record* you wish to add the document to. If you need to, refer to this article:
*In this example, we will be adding the email as a note to a Candidate record but Contact and Company records work in exactly the same way.
3. Ebsta will automatically select to add the document as a file.
Note: If the attachment is a CV that you wish to add to the Resume field in Bullhorn rather than as a file, check the Attach as Resume box. Please be aware that this will override the information already contained in this field.
4. Click Save.
5. The document can be viewed in the Files section of the record in Bullhorn (as below). Or if you have added the document as a resume it will appear in the Resume field of the record in Bullhorn.