When you are reading documents in Word that contain a person or Company name you can use Ebsta to find out whether you have matching records in Bullhorn or not.
Learn more about searching Bullhorn from Word using Ebsta's 'Right-Click' Search by reading the following article:
When there is no matching record, as above, you can use Ebsta to create a new record in Bullhorn directly from Word.
How to add a Contact record to Bullhorn
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the blue bar.
2. As I had performed a search of Bullhorn and Ebsta advised me in the blue bar that no results exist (as above), Ebsta's Bubble will open up on the Add Candidate screen. Ebsta will have automatically pre-populated key fields from information in the open Word document. To add this person as a Contact, click Add Contact.
Note: When you click on the Ebsta icon in the bar without performing a search of Bullhorn, Ebsta will open up on the Home screen. To add a Contact to Bullhorn, click Add Contact at the bottom of this screen and follow the rest of the instructions below.
3. Type in the name of the Company you wish to associate the new Contact record to in the search box and click Lookup.
4. Select the company from the list by clicking on it.*
* If the Company doesn't exist in your Bullhorn database, Ebsta will advise you that there are no matches. To create a new Company record in Bullhorn, follow the instructions below.
5. Complete the remaining fields and click Save.
6. Ebsta will ask you to confirm that you have the necessary permissions to create this Contact record. Click Add as New.
7. The Contact record will be added to Bullhorn.
How to add a Company record to Bullhorn
1. When Ebsta has advised you that a record for a Company doesn't exist in Bullhorn, click Add New.
2. Complete the necessary fields and click Save.
3. Ebsta will ask you to confirm that you have the necessary permissions to create this Company record. Click Add as New.
4. Ebsta will add this Company to your Bullhorn database and you'll now be able associate Contact and Candidate records to it.