There are two ways to open up a record in Bullhorn from Word using Ebsta.
Quick Open can be used when you have performed a search of Bullhorn using Ebsta and a matching record exists and is displayed in Ebsta's blue bar.
1. Click the Open in Bullhorn icon in the right-hand side of the blue notification bar.
2. The record will then open in Bullhorn in a browser tab.
How to open a record in Bullhorn
1. View the Bullhorn record you wish to open. If you need to, follow instructions in this article:
2. Click on the record's title.
3. The record will then open in Bullhorn in a browser tab.