Once you have installed Ebsta and connected to your Salesforce account, you will be able to connect Ebsta to your Gmail account.
If you haven't already installed Ebsta and connected to Salesforce follow instructions in this article:
How to connect Ebsta to Gmail & manage your Gmail accounts
Watch this short video tutorial or read the article below.
How to connect Ebsta to Gmail
1. Log into your Gmail account. Ebsta's wizard should automatically open* and prompt you to connect your Gmail account to Ebsta. Click Connect your Google Account to Ebsta.
*If the wizard doesn't open, you can click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail to open it at anytime.
2. Confirm which account you wish to connect to Ebsta.
3. Give permission to connect your account to Ebsta by clicking Allow.
4. Your Gmail account will now be connected to Ebsta. You can repeat this process for other Gmail accounts that you may have.
Managing your Gmail Accounts
You can chose to disable Ebsta from a particular email account so Ebsta's blue notification bar and icons are no longer visible in Gmail by following the instructions below.
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Google Accounts.
4. Uncheck the boxes next to the Gmail accounts you do not wish Ebsta to be visible in.
5. Click Save and then reload Gmail for your new settings to take effect.