With Ebsta installed into Chrome and connected to your Salesforce account, connect your mailbox to Ebsta to gain access to all of Ebsta's sales enablement features including Email Sync, Calendar Sync, Email Cadences, Email Tracking, Meeting Scheduler and Send Later.
If you haven't already installed Ebsta and connected to your Salesforce account, please refer to this article:
This article covers:
- Connecting your Gmail mailbox to Ebsta
- Disabling Ebsta's Notification bar in Gmail
- Disabling Ebsta in your Gmail mailbox
Connecting your Gmail mailbox to Ebsta
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of Gmail
2. Ebsta's set-up wizard will open. Click Connect your Google Account to Ebsta.
3. Confirm which account you wish to connect to Ebsta.
4. Give Ebsta permission to connect your account by clicking Allow.
To understand more about the access required watch this video
5. Your mailbox* will now be connected to Ebsta.
As you read through your emails, you will start to notice Ebsta's Notification bar appears giving you a snapshot of the key information in related Salesforce records.
* You can repeat this process for other mailboxes that you may have.
Ebsta buttons will also be visible at the bottom of the compose window giving you access to all of Ebsta's sales enablement features.
|Send Later||Add Email to Salesforce|
|Salesforce Templates||Email Tracking|
|Email Cadences||Meeting Scheduler|
Disabling Ebsta's Notification bar in Gmail
If you wish to stop Ebsta's Notification bar from appearing in Gmail and you can chose to disable it by following the instructions below.
All Ebsta buttons will still be visible when you are reading emails and composing messages so you will still have full use of all of Ebsta's features and you will still be able to determine if records exist in Salesforce or not as Ebsta will display the relevant Lead and Contact icons next to the Senders name in your mailbox.
1. Right-click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of Chrome.
2. Click Options.
3. Check the Switch the Bar off in Gmail box and click Save Options.
4. You will need to reload Gmail so that your new settings take effect.
Disabling Ebsta in Gmail
You can chose to disable Ebsta from a particular Gmail account so Ebsta's blue Notification bar and buttons are no longer visible.
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of Chrome to open Ebsta.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Google Accounts.
4. Uncheck the boxes next to the Gmail accounts you do not wish Ebsta to be visible in. For example, Ebsta will appear in email@example.com but not in firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Click Save.
6. You will need to reload Gmail so that your new settings take effect.