Supported Plans: Team/Enterprise
Supported Integrations: Gmail/Outlook/Office365/Exchange/Salesforce
1. When viewing a record in Salesforce, scroll to the Ebsta section in your Page Layout.
2. The Activities View, which will be open by default, displays every email, phone call and meeting that you and your colleagues have had with that Account, Contact or Lead.
3. In the first column, use the filter button to just view emails (sent and received) in the display.
4. In the last column, Ebsta identifies whether or not the sent and received emails have been added to Salesforce or not.
If the icon is green, the email has been added to Salesforce.
If the icon is black with a plus sign next to it, the Email has not been added to Salesforce.
If the email contains any attachments, Ebsta will display a paperclip icon next to the email icon.
5. Hover over the paperclip icon. Ebsta displays the name of the attachment(s) contained in that email and identifies whether the attachment has been added to Salesforce.
If it is it black with a plus sign next to it, it hasn't been added to Salesforce.
6. To add the attachment to Salesforce, click on the black paperclip next to the attachment file name, to open the Add Attachment To Salesforce window.
7. Ebsta automatically relates the attachment to the record that you are currently viewing in Salesforce. To relate the attachment to a different record, click on the cross next to the record name (shown above in purple) and search for a new record in the search bar.
8. To add the attachment to additional records, use the additional search box.
9. Once you are happy, click Save Attachments.
10. You will receive a success notification at the top of the page and the paperclip next to the attachment file name will turn green.
11. The attachment will be added to the Notes & Attachments section of the Page Layout.