If you decide to switch to using Salesforce's Lightning Experience, when you view a record (whether its a Contact, Lead, Opportunity or Account), that has had Ebsta added to it, Ebsta will appear in the Details tab. You can add Ebsta to the main page area by following the instructions below.
1. When viewing a Salesforce Record (whether it's a Contact, Lead, Opportunity or Account) click the cog icon in the top right-hand corner to open the Setup menu. Select Edit Page.
2. This opens up the Lightning App Builder. Click Visualforce in the left-hand menu.
3. This will add a Visualforce section to the current Page. The dropdown menus on the right-hand side will contain the Ebsta Visualforce page information for whichever object you are on e.g. Contact as per below. Click Save.
4. To return to the record view, click Back in the top right-hand corner.
5. Now when I open a Contact record, this is what my page now looks like:
6. You will need to repeat this for each of your record types.