Administrator rights are automatically assigned to the person in your company who purchases the Ebsta subscription along with all users who are also Salesforce Administrators. Other users can be assigned Administrator rights via the Control Panel.
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Access to Control Panel
Alternatively, you can also access the Control Panel by:
1. Clicking on the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
4. The Subscriptions Management tab will be open by default. Click on the User & Licence Management icon on the left-hand side.
5. In the Licence Assignment table, use the check box in the Administrator column alongside the user(s) you wish to assign Administrator rights to.