1. Click Reports > New Report
2. Click Accounts & Contacts, then click Create.
Note: Ebsta Score Trends can be associated to Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Opportunities.
3. Apply your own Filters to pin-point a specific set of results to track the Ebsta Trend against (for example, a Type of "Customers" owned by a specific User).
4. Drag and drop the one of the following fields from the left-hand column to the main Reporting Table:
Ebsta Score Trend Last 7 Days
Ebsta Score Trend Last 30 Days
Ebsta Score Trend Last 90 Days
5. Change the Tabular Format to Summary.
6. Click the drop-down arrow next to Ebsta Score Trend Last X Days > Summarize this field
7. Check Sum, then click Apply.
8. Drag and drop the Object Name (e.g. Account Name) column header into the "Drop a field here to create a grouping" section.
9. Click Save.
10. Select your Dashboard and then drag and drop the Table Graph into the Dashboard
11. Click the Data Sources tab and search for your Trend Report, then drag and drop it onto the Table Graph.
12. Click on the Spanner icon against the Graph and then input the following details depending on your requirements, then click OK.
Sort Rows Ascending / Descending
Maximum Values Displayed
13. Add a Title.