With Ebsta for Salesforce's Send Later, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to send an important follow-up, or struggle to have your emails read by someone in a different time zone. You can compose your emails now, and schedule them to be sent when they’re more likely to be opened and get the best results.
1. When you have composed an email in Gmail, click the Send Later icon.
2. This opens up a scheduling calendar. Set the time and date you wish the email to be sent. In this example, I'm going to set my email to be sent at 4pm on Thursday as Ebsta's Email Tracking Reporting for this specific contact suggests my email is more likely to be opened at this time.
3. When you are happy with the time and date you have selected, click Schedule.
4. The Send Later icon at the bottom of the compose window will turn green to indicate that a time and date are set.
5. If you want the email to be added to Salesforce at the time it is sent, click the Send + Add to Salesforce button.
6. The Add Email To Salesforce pop-up window will appear. Ebsta will have automatically selected the appropriate Contact record and Object in Salesforce e.g. an Opportunity or Case to associate the email to. You can amend this if necessary. When ready, click Add on Send.
7. The Send + Add to Salesforce button at the bottom of the compose window will also have turned green to denote that it will be added to Salesforce at the point the email gets sent.
8. Click the blue Send Later button to complete the scheduling.
9. The email will appear in your Gmail Drafts folder right up to the scheduled time. You can click into the draft to make any amends to the message, the recipients or the scheduled time and of course you can decide to send it immediately.