Whether you’re working late, sending emails across different time zones or planning ahead, use Ebsta's Send Later to organize emails in advance and choose the best time to deliver them.
Using Send Later
1. In Gmail, open the compose window and prepare your email as normal and then click the Send Later button.
2. This opens up the scheduling calendar. Set the time and date you wish the email to be sent.
3. Click Schedule.
4. The Send Later button at the bottom of the compose window will turn green to indicate that the email is scheduled to be sent out at the chosen time.
5. Click Send to complete the scheduling.
6. The email will appear in your Drafts folder right up until the scheduled time. You can click into the draft to make any amends to the email, the recipients or the scheduled time.