Supported Plans: Enterprise
Supported Platforms: Gmail/Office365/Exchange/Lotus Notes
This Report gives insight into the email activity of your team.
1. Click Reports > New Report.
2. Select Other Reports > User Emails > Create.
3. Change the Show drop down to All user emails.
4. If you wish, select the specific Date Range.
5. Drag User field, Emails Received and Emails Sent fields into the Preview table.
6. Change the Tabular Format to Summary.
7. Click and drag the User header to create a Grouping.
8. Click the drop down arrow next to Emails Sent and Emails Received > Summarize > Sum > Apply.
9. Click Add Chart and select a Vertical Bar Chart.
10. Click Plot Additional Values and select Sum of Emails Received.
11. Click Formatting, give the Chart a title and click Save.
12. Click Save in the top right-hand corner, complete the fields and then click Save.