This Report gives insight into the email activity of an individual user.
Note: You will need to have Ebsta's User Emails Custom Object enabled to run reports against individual User Activity.
Learn more by reading: How do I enable Ebsta's User Emails Custom Object?
1. Click Reports > New Report.
2. Select Other Reports > User Emails > Create.
3. Change the Show drop down to All user emails.
4. If you wish, select the specific Date Range.
5. Click Add Filter and search for a User's Full Name and User. Then click OK.
6. Drag User, Emails Received, Emails Sent and Date fields into the Preview table.
7. Change the Tabular Format to Summary.
8. Drag the User header and the Date header to create a Grouping.
9. Click the drop-down arrow next to Emails Sent and Emails Received > Summarize > Sum > Apply.
10. Click the drop-down arrow next to the Date Grouping > Group Dates By > Define your period (e.g. Calendar Week).
11. Click Add Chart and select a Line Graph. change the X-Axis to Date.
12. Click Plot the additional values and choose Sum of Emails Sent.
13. Click Formatting, give the Chart a title and click Save.
14. Click Save in the top right-hand corner, complete the fields and then click Save.