Ebsta will retrospectively Score Closed Won and Closed Lost Opportunities and retain the value at the point the Opportunity was Closed.
This allows you to then review previous performance and establish an average Score for Opportunities when they were either Won or Closed and then recognise a 'benchmark' relevant to your Organisation and individual Users.
1. Click Reports > New Report.
2. Click Opportunities> Opportunities, then click Create.
3. Apply the following Filters to pin-point the Opportunities you wish to Report against.
Note: Ebsta will only Score Opportunities retrospectively from as far back as your Mailboxes are syncing to give the most accurate possible Score. For example, if your Mailbox is syncing back 3 months, we'll only Score Opportunities created within the last 3 months.
4. Drag and drop the following fields from the left-hand column to the main Reporting Table:
5. Click on Tabular Format and select Summary.
6. Click the drop-down arrow next to Ebsta Score field.
7. Select Average, then click Apply.
8. Drag and drop the Opportunity Owner column header into the "Drop a field here to create a grouping" section. Drag and drop the Stage column header into the "Drop a field here to create a grouping" section below.
9. Click Add Chart.
10. Select Vertical Bar Chart.
11. Group By Stage, then click OK.
12. Click Save.