Supported Plans: Enterprise
Supported Platforms: Gmail/Office365/Exchange/Lotus Notes
Note: These instructions outline how you can add Ebsta to your Account Page Layout. The process is exactly the same for Contact, Lead and Opportunity Page Layouts.
1. Click Setup.
2. Click Customize > Accounts* > Page Layouts.
* You can substitute Accounts here for Contacts, Leads or Opportunities.
3. Click Edit next to the correct Account* Page Layout.
* You can substitute Account here for Contact, Lead or Opportunity.
4. Drag a Section into your Page Layout.
5. Add the following properties and click OK.
6. Drag and drop the following Ebsta fields into the newly created Ebsta Reporting Section:
Last week emails exchanged outbound
Last week emails exchanged inbound
Last month emails exchanged outbound
Last month emails exchanged inbound
Total emails exchanged outbound
Total emails exchanged inbound
Last Email Activity Date
Ebsta Score Trend Last 7 Days
Ebsta Score Trend Last 30 Days
Ebsta Score Trend Last 90 Days
7. Click Save.