Supported Plans: Enterprise
Supported Platforms: Gmail/Office365/Exchange/Lotus Notes
1. Click Reports > New Dashboard....
2. Drag and drop the appropriate Graph Component (e.g. Vertical Bar Chart) from the left-hand column into the Dashboard.
3. Click Data Sources and find your Report and drag and drop it into the Graph Component.
4. Click the Spanner icon in the top right-hand corner of the graph.
5. Check Use chart as defined in source report and then click OK.
6. Add a Title to the Chart and then click Save.
7. Add a Title to the Dashboard and then click Save.