1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Customize Fields
4. This will open up the CRM Object and Field Mapping tab in Ebsta's Control Panel.
5. Now read on depending on where you wish to add your Custom Object.
Adding Custom Object to Ebsta's Bubble
6. The Bubble & Search section will be open by default. Select the Custom Object e.g. Idea from the dropdown list.
7. Click the Disabled button so that it turns to a Enabled button.
8. Once enabled, you will be presented with two columns; on the left Current Fields Selected is a list of fields that will be displayed by Ebsta and on the right in the Available Fields column are all unused fields that are available to you. You can click and drag the fields between the columns to customize Ebsta to suit your needs.
9. Once you are happy with your settings, click Save Changes.
10. If you wish to add another Custom Object to the Bubble, select it from the drop-down and repeat steps 7 - 9.
Adding Custom Object to Ebsta's Bar
11. Click on the Bar tab.
12. Uncheck the Use Default Settings box to activate configuration.
13. The Ebsta bar is split into four sections. You can only add Custom Objects to sections 3 & 4 of the bar. To add your Custom Object, select it in the dropdown menu.
14. Select your Custom Object e.g. Candidate in the Select Object dropdown.
15. Up to two fields maximum can be displayed in these sections. Click and drag the two fields that you wish to be displayed in this section from the Available Fields column into the Current Fields Selected column.
16. You now need to set the Search Fields and relationships. This area displays and lets you configure how we find relevant records. Generally you want to look for Name and Email fields on the actual or related Objects. Click the + button and select the relationships as required.
17. Once you are happy with your settings, click Save Changes.
18. For your changes to take effect, you need to refresh your settings.