Follow the steps below to add a Custom Object to Ebsta.
Adding a Custom Object to Ebsta
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of your browser to open Ebsta.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Customize Fields
4. This opens up the CRM Object and Field Mapping section of Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
5. The Bubble & Search section will be open by default. Select the Custom Object you wish to add to Ebsta e.g. Idea from the Salesforce Object dropdown list.
6. Click the Disabled button so that it turns to a Enabled button.
7. Once enabled, you will be presented with two columns; on the left Current Fields Selected is a list of fields that will be displayed by Ebsta and on the right in the Available Fields column are all unused fields that are available to you. You can click and drag the fields between the columns to customize Ebsta to suit your needs.
8. Once you are happy with your settings, click Save Changes.
9. If you wish to add another Custom Object to Ebsta's Bubble, select it from the drop-down and repeat steps 6 - 8.
10. For changes to take effect, you need to refresh your settings by following steps in this article: