Supported Plans: Growth
Supported Platforms: Gmail/Salesforce
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Google Contact Sync.
Note: Ebsta will redirect to a Setup window.
4. Click Contact Sync Settings.
5. Select which Contact List you wish to sync by clicking Start Sync next to your chosen Salesforce Contact List.
Note: You can run as many sync processes as you wish. Click + Create New List if you wish to create a new Salesforce Contact List View.
6. Choose which Salesforce fields you wish to sync to Google Contact fields, then click Preview Settings.
7. The Contact Sync Preview confirms the Contacts that will sync and which fields are included in the sync process. If you're happy, click Confirm Settings to start the sync. If not, click Change Settings to adjust them.
8. The sync process will now commence. Ebsta will sync Contacts from your chosen Salesforce Contact List to Google. It will then run an automatic re-sync once every hour.
9. Once you have the Contacts Sync process, you can access your Salesforce Contacts in Gmail by clicking on Gmail/Mail and then selecting Contacts > Groups. Ebsta will create a Google Contact Group for each of your Salesforce Contact List Views.
Which way does Ebsta sync Contacts?
Ebsta will sync your Contacts from Salesforce to Google only.
How often does Ebsta sync Salesforce Contacts to Google?
Ebsta will sync your Salesforce Contacts to Google once every hour.
What fields will Ebsta sync from Salesforce Contacts to Google Contacts?
By default, Ebsta will sync a lot of the standard Salesforce Contact fields to Google, including; Name, Email Address, Phone, Mobile, City, Country and Job Title. You can edit these if you wish to include custom fields (see Step 6 above).
How does Ebsta match Contacts in Google?
Ebsta will match Google Contacts by email address.
Will Ebsta delete Contacts in Google?
Ebsta will not delete Google Contacts.