Requirements: Enabling Ebsta Reporting requires Salesforce Administrator rights
1. Click the Ebsta tab in menu bar.
If the Ebsta tab isn't displayed, click the pencil in the right hand corner of the menu bar.
...and then select Ebsta from the list and click Add 1 Nav Item.
2. Click Reporting Settings
3. Click the Ebsta Reporting toggle button to enable Reporting.
4. If you want to be able to create reports within Salesforce that track the number of emails users send on a daily basis, check the box under User Email Reporting Settings.
5. For reporting on engagement with particular Objects such as Accounts, Contacts and so on, Ebsta offers two options: either updates via Custom Fields or updates via Custom Objects. The latter option will impact on your data storage in Salesforce.
6. Select with Objects you wish to report against by checking the boxes.
7. Click Save Settings.
To learn how to add Ebsta's reporting fields to your Page Layouts in Salesforce, please refer to the following article: