If when attempting to connect your Google Account to Ebsta you get a 'Bad Request Error 400' message, you will need to contact your IT Manager to understand whether a firewall, anti-virus software or IT security setup may be restricting access to Google's API.
Articles in this section
- Install Ebsta into Chrome & connect to Salesforce
- Connect your Gmail mailbox to Ebsta
- Log in and out of Ebsta
- Refresh your settings (Gmail)
- Whitelist Ebsta's IP addresses in Salesforce
- Update Ebsta in Chrome to run the latest version
- Create a keyboard shortcut in Chrome to open Ebsta
- Why has Ebsta disappeared from Chrome?
- Why do I get a 'this app is blocked by admin' error message when connecting Ebsta to Salesforce?
- Why do I get an 'expired Authorization code' error message when connecting Ebsta to Salesforce?