If when attempting to connect your Google Account to Ebsta you get a "Bad Request Error 400" message, you will need to contact your IT Manager to understand whether a firewall, anti-virus software or IT security setup may be restricting access to Google's API.
Articles in this section
- How to install Ebsta into Chrome & connect to Salesforce
- How to connect your mailbox to Ebsta (Gmail)
- How to log in and out of Ebsta for Salesforce
- How to refresh your settings
- How to whitelist Ebsta's IP addresses in Salesforce
- How to update Ebsta for Salesforce in Chrome to run the latest version
- How to create a keyboard shortcut to open Ebsta for Salesforce
- Why has Ebsta for Salesforce disappeared from Chrome?
- Why do I get a "this app is blocked by admin" error message when connecting Ebsta to Salesforce?
- Why do I get an "expired Authorization code" error message when connecting Ebsta to Salesforce?