If when attempting to connect your Google Account to Ebsta you get a "Bad Request Error 400" message, you will need to contact your IT Manager to understand whether a firewall, anti-virus software or IT security setup may be restricting access to Google's API.
Articles in this section
- What websites is Ebsta for Salesforce optimized for?
- How to whitelist Ebsta's IP addresses in Salesforce
- Why has Ebsta for Salesforce disappeared from Google Chrome?
- Why do I get a "this app is blocked by admin" error message when connecting Ebsta to Salesforce?
- Why do I get a "expired Authorization code" error message when connecting Ebsta to Salesforce?
- Why do I get a "bad request error 400" message when connecting Ebsta to Gmail?
- Why is my cursor is out of alignment in Ebsta for Saleforce's Bubble.
- How to update Ebsta for Salesforce to run the latest version
- How to un-install Ebsta for Salesforce