Before you can connect a shared mailbox to Ebsta, you need to have added Ebsta to your Page Layouts in Salesforce.
How to connect a shared mailbox to Ebsta
1. Open an Account* view where Ebsta has been added. Click Sign in with Salesforce.
* You can substitute Account here for Contact, Lead or Opportunity.
2. Select the appropriate mailbox option from the list.
3. To connect a shared Mailbox you will need to add a / followed by your shared Mailbox alias. For example, if your email address is [email protected] and your shared mailbox alias is support, you would add: [email protected]/support. Enter your password and click Connect.
4. Once your mailbox is connected, Ebsta will begin processing through your emails. The Ebsta section in your Page Layout will begin to populate and look something like this:
Note: This process may take several hours.