Supported Plans: Team/Enterprise
Supported Integrations: Gmail/Outlook/Office365/Exchange/Salesforce
Before you connect a shared mailbox to Ebsta, please ensure you have added Ebsta to your Account, Contact, Lead and/or Opportunity Page Layouts.
Learn more by reading: How to add Ebsta to Page Layouts in Salesforce
1. Open an Account* view where Ebsta has been added. Click Sign in with Salesforce.
* You can substitute Account here for Contact, Lead or Opportunity.
2. Select the appropriate mailbox option from the list.
3. To connect a shared Mailbox you will need to add a / followed by your shared Mailbox alias. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and your shared mailbox alias is support, you would add: thomas@acme/support. Enter your password and click Connect.
4. Once your mailbox is connected, Ebsta will begin processing through your emails. The Ebsta section in your Page Layout will begin to populate and look something like this:
Note: This process may take several hours.