In order for Ebsta to successfully sync Events between your Salesforce and Gmail/Outlook calendars you need to have a number of Salesforce Event fields accessible to Ebsta. These include:
You will get a warning message from Ebsta when you try and sync your calendars if these fields are not accessible. To make them accessible, follow the steps below.
You need to be a Salesforce Administrator to make these changes. If you do not have Salesforce Administrator rights, please contact your Salesforce Administrator.
Customize fields in Event Page Layout in Salesforce
1. Click the Gear icon and click Setup
2. Click Object Manager
3. Click Event
4. Click Fields & Relationships
5. Click on the appropriate field (e.g. Start).
6. Click Set Field-Level Security.
7. Ensure the field is marked as Visible next to the appropriate Salesforce Profile(s) and click Save.
8. Repeat the above process for the other required fields, Subject, EndDateTime, OwnerID.