Ebsta for Salesforce's Calendar Sync ensures that whenever events are added or edited in Salesforce or Google, the changes are reflected across both platforms.
The highly intelligent calendar sync fully supports time zones, recurring, deleted and Private Events and matches to Events to Salesforce records.
You can turn off Calendar Sync at any time by following the instructions below.
How to turn off Salesforce & Google Calendar Sync
Using Ebsta's Set-up Wizard
1. In Gmail, click the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand side to open up Ebsta's set-up wizard.
2. Select Sync Calendars
Alternatively, in your Chrome browser, click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta
Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
Click Google Calendar Sync.
3. Click Calendar Sync Settings.
4. Click Stop Calendar Sync.
5. The Current Sync Status will change from Active to Awaiting Setup. The calendar sync is now turned off but can be re-activated at any time. Click on the cross in the top right-hand corner to exit the setup window.
Using Ebsta's Control Panel
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Access to Control Panel
4. Select Calendar Sync
5. Click Stop Calendar Sync.
5. The calendar sync will be turned off but can be re-activated at any time by clicking Set up sync between Salesforce and Gmail.