Ebsta's Calendar Sync ensures that whenever events are added or edited in Salesforce or Google, the changes are reflected across both platforms. The intelligent sync fully supports time zones, recurring events, private events, and multiple calendars syncing.
Ebsta's Calendar Sync respects the current time zone settings of your calendars. To adjust the time zone settings in Salesforce and/or Google follow the steps below.
Updating your time zone settings in Salesforce
1. Click My Settings > Personal > Language & Time Zone.
2. Use the dropdown menu to select another time zone.
3. Click Save.
Updating your time zone settings in Google
1. Open Google Calendar. Click the Settings button in the top right-hand corner and select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. In Time zone, click the arrow next to the Primary time zone displayed and select another time zone from the dropdown menu.
3. Google will update your settings and display your new time zone here.