Requirements: Install of Ebsta into Chrome & mailbox connected to Ebsta:
1. Click the Email Tracking button in the compose panel.
2. The Email Tracking button will turn green to indicate that tracking is enabled.
Note: All links contained within the email body or manually inserted into the email will automatically be tracked.
3. Click Send.
4. You will receive a real-time notification* when the email has been opened by the recipient.
* To receive these notifications, you will need to ensure you have this setting turned on in Gmail. To learn how to do this, please refer to this article from Google:
Ebsta also provides an email tracking report in Gmail and in-depth tracking insights. To learn more, please read the following articles:
5. The next time you open the compose panel in Gmail, you'll notice email tracking will already be enabled. It will stay enabled so that Ebsta can provide you with full tracking reporting. You can turn the feature off at any time by clicking the Email Tracking button so that it turns blue.