Watch this short video tutorial or read the article below.
How to connect a single mailbox to Ebsta
1. Open an Account* view where Ebsta has been added. Click Sign in with Salesforce.
* You can substitute Account here for Contact, Lead or Opportunity.
2. Select the appropriate mailbox option from the list.
3. Select the email account you wish to connect to Ebsta and sign in.
4. Once your mailbox is connected, Ebsta will begin processing through your emails. The Ebsta section in your Page Layout will begin to populate and look something like this:
Note: This process may take several hours.
5. If you want to connect another mailbox, click on the arrow next to your account name in the Ebsta section of your Page Layout.
6. Click Connect Email Account.
7. Follows steps 2 & 3 again. When the mailbox is connected, Ebsta will begin processing your emails and will display them in the Activity View. You will be able to determine which emails belong to which mailbox by looking at the User(s) column.