1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in using your Salesforce credentials:
2. Click Settings in the bottom left-hand corner and select Mailboxes.
3. Click Add Your Mailbox
|Note: If you are an Admin connecting another user's mailbox, this will assign the mailbox to your Salesforce user account. If this is not the set up you want, the mailbox owner needs to login to the Console and connect the mailbox. Alternatively, if you are using a service account to manage mailbox connections, please refer to this article:|
4. Select the appropriate mailbox option either Gmail or Outlook.
5. Sign in with your mailbox username and password.
6. Your mailbox will now be connected to Ebsta. It will display alongside your username. You can repeat this process for any other mailboxes you wish to connect.
Start your mailbox syncing to Ebsta
Once your mailbox is connected you can start a sync of emails to Ebsta (Team Sync). The synced emails will be displayed against objects in Salesforce in the Ebsta window (with Ebsta's visualforce page installed in Salesforce).
1. To start syncing mailbox to Ebsta check the box next to your mailbox in the user table.
2. This opens up the user settings panel. Click Start alongside Sync Email to Ebsta.
3. The connection status for this service will turn green to show your mailbox is actively syncing to Ebsta.
Ebsta offers two other sync services:
Email sync (emails being natively added as Tasks in the Activity History against Salesforce objects).
Calendar sync is Events from the mailbox Calendar syncing to/from Salesforce.
To start syncing your mailbox to Salesforce (Email Sync), please follow steps in one of these articles:
To start syncing your calendar, please follow the steps in one of these articles: