1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link and sign in using your Salesforce credentials:
2. Click Settings in the top right-hand corner and select Mailboxes.
3. Click Add Your Mailbox
Note: If you are an Admin connecting another user's mailbox, this will assign the mailbox to your Salesforce user account. If this is not the set up you want, the mailbox owner needs to login to the Console and connect the mailbox. Alternatively, if you are using a service account to manage mailbox connections, please refer to this article:
4. Select the appropriate mailbox option either Gmail or Outlook.
5. Sign in with your mailbox username and password.
6. Your mailbox will now be connected to Ebsta. It will display alongside your username. You can repeat this process for any other mailboxes you wish to connect.
Start your mailbox syncing to Ebsta
Once your mailbox is connected you can start it syncing to Ebsta (Team Sync).
1. Check the box next to your mailbox in the user table to open up the User Setting panel.
2. Click Start alongside Sync Email to Ebsta.
To start syncing your mailbox to Salesforce (Email Sync), please follow steps in one of these articles:
To start syncing your calendar, please follow the steps in one of these articles: