Available to: All pricing plans
With Ebsta installed in Salesforce you can connect your mailbox to sync to Ebsta from Salesforce by following the steps below. Alternatively, you can connect a mailbox to sync to Ebsta from the Ebsta Console:
Connect a mailbox to sync to Ebsta (with Ebsta installed in Salesforce)
1. Open an Object view where Ebsta has been added to the Page Layout. Check the box to agree to Ebsta's Terms and Conditions and then click Sign in with Salesforce.
2. Select the appropriate mailbox option from the list.
3. Sign in with your mailbox username and password.
4. Your mailbox will now be connected to Ebsta. If you click the down arrow next to your user name, the connected mailbox will be displayed here.
To connect additional mailboxes to Ebsta, click Connect Email Account in the dropdown menu and then repeat steps 2 & 3 above.
5. Once your mailbox(es) are connected, Ebsta will begin processing your emails* and will begin to display them against objects in Salesforce in the Ebsta panel.
* This process may take several hours.
Learn more about Ebsta in Salesforce, by reading these articles:
Connect a mailbox to sync to Ebsta from the Console.
1. Open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
2. Click Sign in with Salesforce and log in with your Salesforce credentials.
3. Click Settings in the bottom left-hand corner and select Mailboxes.
4. Click Add Mailbox.
5. Select the appropriate mailbox option either Gmail or Outlook.
6. Sign in with your mailbox username and password.
7. Your mailbox will now be connected to Ebsta. It will display in the user table alongside your username. The Team Sync Connection Status icon will turn green to denote your mailbox is now actively syncing to Ebsta.