Available to: Standard, Pro & Ultimate
Requirements: Ebsta needs to have been installed & connected to Salesforce:
Ebsta's front-end component can be added to the Page Layout of each desired Object/Custom Objects.
|Note: We recommend that Ebsta is only added to Page Layouts that are accessible to Administrators until configuration is fully complete.|
If you are using Salesforce in Lightning mode, please refer to this article:
1. Click Setup.
2. In Build, select Customize > Accounts* > Page Layouts
* Or another Object e.g. Contacts
3. Click Edit next to the correct Page Layout*.
* We recommend that Ebsta is only added to Page Layouts that are accessible to Administrators until configuration is fully complete.
4. Scroll down the menu and click Visualforce Pages.
5. Select Section and drag it down into the Page Layout. When it has turned green, you will be able to drop it into the layout.
6. Add the following properties and click OK.
7. Now select Ebsta and drag it into the newly created Ebsta Section. When it has turned green, you will be able to drop it into the layout.
8. Click the Spanner in the Ebsta section.
9. Add the following properties and click OK.
10. Click Save As and choose a Page Layout Name to help identify that it includes Ebsta (e.g. Account Layout - Ebsta). Click Save.
11. Return to your list of Page Layouts. You will see the newly created layout in the list. Click Page Layout Assignment.
12. Click Edit Assignment.
13. Select the new Page Layout from the dropdown menu and then select the Profile(s) you wish to assign the new Page Layout to e.g. System Administrator and then click Save.
14. Repeat the above process for each of your other desired Objects.