Although Ebsta automatically cross-references Salesforce to show you related customer records as you browse profiles on a Job Board or LinkedIn for example, it can sometimes be useful to run a manual search for a particular person or company within your database.
Watch this short video tutorial or read the article below to learn how to search Salesforce from a web page you are on.
In this article we will cover:
Ebsta's Right-Click Search
1. When on a website, find a name, for example, "Ebsta", and highlight it.
2. Right-click on the name, select Ebsta Search.
3. Ebsta's Notification bar will drop down from the top of your browser to alert you to the search results.
4. To view the record in more detail or to edit it simply click on the Ebsta icon to open Ebsta's Bubble.
Ebsta's Bubble: Searching Salesforce
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner of Gmail/Chrome.
2. Type in the name of a Lead, Contact or Account in the search bar at the top of the Ebsta bubble and click Search.
3. Select the relevant Lead, Contact or Account from the search results.
4. The record view will open and from here you can then reference the Activities, Campaigns and Opportunities and Chatter posts. You can also edit the record and record activities against it.