Ebsta's Notification bar automatically displays related customer records in Salesforce as you browse profiles on Job Boards or LinkedIn for example. You can also run a manual search for a particular person or company within your database from any website you are working on.
This article covers:
Ebsta Everywhere: Ebsta's Notification bar
Watch this short video to learn how Ebsta seamlessly bring the power of Salesforce to all your favorite websites.
Ebsta's Right-click search
1. When on a website, highlight a company name "Ebsta" for example and right-click on it.
2. Select Ebsta Search.
3. Ebsta's Notification bar will appear at the top of your browser to alert you to the search results. In this example, there are 4 records in Salesforce relating to "Ebsta".
4. The records can be viewed in more detail by clicking the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of your browser.
Search using Ebsta's Bubble
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of Chrome to open Ebsta's Bubble.
2. Type a search term into the search bar and click the Search button.
3. Ebsta will display the relevant Salesforce record(s). You can click on the record to open up a summary view.
4. The summary view displays details held in Salesforce including Activities, related Opportunities and Chatter posts . You can also edit the record and record Activities against it.