Watch this short video and read the article below to learn more.
Search Salesforce from any website
This article covers:
Ebsta's Right-click search
1. When on a website, highlight a company or person's name, for example 'Ebsta', right-click and select Ebsta Search.
2. Ebsta's Notification bar will display any related Contact, Lead, Opportunities or Accounts in Salesforce at the top of your browser.
In this example, there are two records relating to 'Ebsta' in Salesforce (one displays in the bar and Ebsta advises there is one other result).
3. The records can be viewed in more detail by clicking the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of your browser.
Search using Ebsta's Bubble
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner.
2. Type a search term into the search bar and click Search.
3. Ebsta will display relevant Salesforce records. Click on a record to open up a summary view.
4. The summary view displays details held in Salesforce including related Activities and Opportunities and Chatter posts . You can edit the record and record Activities against it.