Follow the steps below to adjust your Calendar Sync settings.
Adjusting your Calendar Sync settings
1. In Gmail, click the Settings button in the top right-hand corner. This will open up Ebsta's Console in a new browser tab.
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
3. Select Calendar Sync from the side menu.
4. Adjust your settings and click Update Settings with Preview.
5. Ebsta displays a preview of the Events that will sync for each of your Calendars. If you are happy, click Save Sync. If not, click Back to adjust your set up.
6. Your changes will take effect at the next sync.