Ebsta for Salesforce's Calendar Sync ensures that whenever events are added or edited in Salesforce or Google, the changes are reflected across both platforms.
The highly intelligent calendar sync fully supports time zones, recurring, deleted and private events and matches Events to Salesforce records.
You can adjust the Calendar Sync settings to determine which calendars to include in the sync process, which direction or directions you wish the sync to run and whether to include private and recurring events.
How to change your Salesforce & Google Calendar Sync settings
If you don't have Ebsta's Chrome extension installed, follow instructions in this article:
1. In Gmail, click the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand side to open up Ebsta's set-up wizard.
Alternatively, click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Google Calendar Sync.
Note: Ebsta will redirect to a Setup window.
4. Click Calendar Sync Settings.
5. Amend your settings and when you are happy with your set up, click Preview Settings.
6. Preview the Events that Ebsta will sync across. If you're happy, click Confirm Settings to start the Calendar Sync. If not, click Change Settings to adjust them.
7. Your changes will take effect at the next automatic re-sync which takes place every five minutes.