You can cancel your subscription so that it will not automatically renew upon its expiry date. You will still be able to use Ebsta for Salesforce until this date.
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Access to Control Panel
Alternatively, you can also access the Control Panel by:
1. Clicking on the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
3. The Subscriptions Management tab will be open by default. Details of all your subscriptions will appear in a table. Click Change in the Billing column next to the subscription you wish to cancel.
4. Click Cancel
5. You will receive an email from Ebsta confirming your subscription cancellation.
If you encounter any problems canceling your subscription, please reach out to your Customer Success contact or email@example.com.