You can cancel your subscription so that it will not automatically renew upon its expiry date. You will still be able to use Ebsta for Salesforce until this date.
Follow the steps below to cancel your Ebsta for Salesforce subscription.
Cancelling your Ebsta for Salesforce subscription
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of your browser to open Ebsta.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Access to Control Panel
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
4. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
5. The Subscriptions Management section will open by default detailing of all your subscriptions. Click Change in the Billing column next to the subscription you wish to cancel.
6. Click Cancel Subscription
7. You will receive an email from Ebsta confirming your cancellation.
If you encounter any problems cancelling your subscription, please reach out to your Customer Success contact or email email@example.com