Supported Plans: Essential +
Supported Platforms: Gmail/Salesforce
Watch this short video tutorial to learn how to sync your Google and Salesforce Calendars or read the article below.
Google & Salesforce Calendars Sync
1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner of Google Chrome.
2. Click Settings
3. Click Google Calendar Sync.
Note: Ebsta will redirect to a Setup window.
4. Click Calendar Sync Settings.
Note: If you get a warning message telling you you don't have access to all necessary fields to perform a sync, you'll need to customise the fields in your Salesforce Event layout.
Learn more by reading: How to customise fields in the Event Page Layout
5. Select which Google Calendar or Calendars you wish to sync with Salesforce and which way you wish the Sync to run. Either Ebsta can sync Events from your Google Calendar(s) to your Salesforce Calendar or sync Events from your Salesforce Calendar to your Google Calendar(s). Or a third option is for Ebsta to sync Events both ways.
Learn more by reading: Manage Multiple Google Calendars Syncing
6. When you have chosen your sync settings, click Preview Settings.
7. Preview the Events that Ebsta will sync across. If you're happy, click Confirm Settings to start the Calendar Sync. If not, click Change Settings to adjust them.
8. The sync process will commence within five minutes of connecting your Google Calendar(s). It will then run an automatic re-sync once every hour.