Follow the steps below to install Ebsta into Chrome and connect to your Salesforce account.
Installing Ebsta into Chrome
1. Click the install link:
2. Click Add to Chrome*
* Before you start the install process, you need to have Google Chrome installed. If you don't, click on the following link and follow the install instructions:
3. Click Add extension.
With Ebsta now installed, you need to connect Ebsta to your Salesforce account to gain access to all of Ebsta's features.
Connecting Ebsta to Salesforce
4. Click Connect Ebsta to Salesforce.
5. If you're not already logged into Salesforce, you will be directed to the Salesforce login page. Once logged in, give Ebsta permission to connect to your account by clicking Allow.
6. Once connection is successful you will get a confirmation message and you'll notice the Ebsta button in the top right-corner of your browser.
7. Click the Ebsta button to open Ebsta.
Connect your mailbox to Ebsta by following the instructions in this article: