1. Click on the Ebsta icon in the top right-hand corner to open Ebsta.
2. Click on the Settings icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Click Access to Control Panel
Alternatively, you can also access the Control Panel by:
1. Clicking on the following link:
2. Click Connect with Salesforce.
4. The Subscriptions Management section will be open by default. Details of all your subscriptions will appear in a table. Click Upgrade Now next to the subscription you wish to upgrade.
5. Use the dropdown menu to select your new subscription plan.
6. If you wish to purchase additional licences input a new total in the New Quantity box.
So in the example below, I wish to upgrade my subscription from Growth to Team and I wish to purchase 2 additional licences bringing my total from 5 to 7 licences.
7. Click Save.
8. You will receive an invoice from Ebsta that confirms your upgrade.
If you encounter any problems upgrading your subscription, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our sales team will get in touch as soon as possible.