Follow the steps below to upgrade your Ebsta for Salesforce subscription.
Upgrading your Ebsta for Salesforce subscription
1. Click the Ebsta button in the top right-hand corner of your browser to open Ebsta.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Access to Control Panel
Alternatively, open up the Ebsta Console by clicking on the following link:
4. Click Connect with Salesforce and log into your Salesforce account.
5. The Subscriptions Management section will open by default detailing of all your subscriptions. Click Upgrade Now next to the subscription you wish to upgrade.
6. Use the dropdown menu to select a new subscription plan.
7. If you wish to purchase additional licences input a new total in the New Quantity box.
So in the example below, I wish to upgrade my subscription from Inbox to Team and I wish to purchase an additional 2 licences bringing my total from 5 to 7.
8. Click Save.
9. You will receive an invoice from Ebsta that confirms your upgrade.
If you encounter any problems upgrading your subscription, please reach out to your Customer Success contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org